Maine's Expanding Inclusive Opportunities Initiative
for Children, Families and Communities
Steering Committee Meeting Agenda
June 25, 2009
1:00 - 3:00
Pine Tree Room at 2 Anthony Avenue Augusta, Maine
- To share accomplishments and work plan developed during the
April Core Team meeting.
- To get input about the Initiative’s goals.
- To develop timelines and work assignments for selected goal
- Review of the Day
- Review workplan developed at April meeting
- Focus on Goal 4 and development of the coordinated training
- Outline activities required to develop an on-line training
- Who will be encouraged to post training
- Who will develop criteria of training to accept on calendar
- Discuss how to increase participation in training
- Which groups need to be informed of training available on an
- Funding available
- Review Goals 1-3, identify leads, determine
assignments and timelines.
- Schedule follow-up meetings as needed
Return to Steering Committee Meeting Information