Steering Committee Meeting Agenda
October 1, 2008
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Senator Inn and Spa, Western Avenue, Augusta, State Room
Proposed Meeting Outcomes
- Gain an understanding of the Federal Expanding Opportunities Inclusion Initiative.
- Gain an understanding of the initial discussions and decisions made for an Expanding Opportunities Inclusion Initiative in Maine during the meeting in July in Chapel Hill.
- Gain an understanding and consensus on the vision, mission and operating structure of the Maine Expanding Opportunities initiative.
- Gain an understanding and agreement of identified system level issues impacting inclusion in Maine.
- Gain an understanding and agreement of identified state interagency strengths and accomplishments to date.
- Gain an understanding and agreement of desired system level outcomes to guide the direction of future planning.
8:30 Registration & Coffee
9:00 – 10:30
- Welcome & Introductions
- Desired Meeting Outcomes
- Overview to Federal Expanding Opportunities Initiative
- Overview of meeting agenda, activities and outputs in July
- Discussions and initial decisions made since July
10:30 – 10:45 Break
10:45 – 12:15
- Share Vision/Mission
- Opportunities for Questions, Input and Reflection
12:15 – 1:15 Catered Lunch
1:15 – 2:45
- Identification of System Strengths
- Identification of System Challenges
2:45 – 3:00 Break
3:00 – 4:30
- Developing Desired Outcomes
- Next Steps
- Adjourn Steering Committee
4:30 – 5:30
- Core Team meets to plan next steps and debrief
- Adjourn Core Team
Minutes will be posted when available
Return to Steering Committee Meeting Information