Educause Learning Initiative: Articles and Information
Learning is at the center of higher education. It is an essential part of the mission of all colleges and universities. The EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) is a community of higher education institutions and organizations committed to advancing learning through IT innovation.
- Seeking Evidence of Impact Initiative Looks for Collective Answers
- Call for Proposals: ELI 2011 Annual Meeting, February 14-16
- ELI 2010 Online Fall Focus Session
- ELI October 4 Webinar: The Quality of Higher Learning in the United States
- ELI November 1 Webinar: Who are today's students?
Copyright ©2006-2013 University of Maine, Information Technologies. Some rights reserved.
This site was designed to meet Section 508 Guidelines (see our accessibility statement.)
Created and maintained by the Faculty Development Center, IT.