Long-term members can now rent their locker for 3 years at once! It’s even easier when combined with an automatic-payment membership. Go ahead… save yourself the hassle of renewing.
For details, call (207) 581-1082 or email us today!
Is your locker expiring at the end of Fall 2014? If you would like to keep it, you need to renew it no later than Friday, Jan 16, at 4:00 p.m.
New lockers will go on sale Wednesday, Jan 21, at 12:00 p.m. Sales are on a first come first served basis. Upon arrival, prospective renters’ names will be added to a list, and will be called in order of arrival as long as lockers remain available. Phone payments via credit card are allowed… call 581-1082 after 12:00 p.m. only. At the time of your call, your name and phone number will be added to the list. When your turn comes, we will call you. If you are unavailable when we call, we will move your name to the bottom of the list.
If you have a half-size locker and would like to upgrade to full size, please do not renew your locker when it expires. Instead please email us to request an upgrade. Upgrade requests are accepted no sooner than 30 days prior to the next sale date, and are approved on a first-come, first-served basis as availability allows. If your request can not be approved, then your existing locker will be renewed for you. You will be notified of the outcome. Either way, there will be a balance left on your account that must be paid within 7 days.
– Campus Recreation
There are three locker rooms: Men’s, Women’s, and Family/Assisted. In the Men’s and Women’s locker rooms there are both FREE “day use only” lockers and long term rental lockers. In the Family/Assisted locker room, lockers are available for day use only. All are fully accessible and centrally located. They allow easy access to all activity spaces and the pool deck. The state-of-the-art, climate-controlled locker facilities feature private showers, suit dryers, baby diaper changing stations, benches, weight scales, and lockers. There is also a changing room with just day-use lockers and a bench, next door to the Family/Assisted locker room.
- If you are bringing a child aged 3+ of the opposite gender, please use the Family/Assisted locker room.
- Please, no cell phone or camera use while in the locker rooms, to respect and protect the privacy and welfare of others.
- Please, no food in the locker rooms for safety and sanitation reasons.
- Campus Recreation and the New Balance Student Recreation Center are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property.
- Lockers that are not renewed by the posted date will be cleared and readied for rental.
- Personal locks are prohibited and will be removed.
- Report suspicious individuals or activity to staff at the Entry Desk.
In the Men’s and Women’s locker rooms there are both FREE “day use only” lockers and long term rental lockers. In the Family/Assisted locker room, lockers are available for day use only.
Full size lockers are $.25/day, and Half size lockers are $.20/day.
The total price you pay up front is prorated by day (calculated at a daily rate from the date the rental begins until the expiration date). Therefore, the price varies from day to day, and each semester will cost a different amount because all three semesters have a different number of days.
- There are four choices for expiration dates:
- Mid-January (first Friday after Spring Semester begins),
- Early June (first Friday after May 31),
- Early September (first Friday after Fall Semester begins), and
- 3 years after rental.
- New locker rentals go on sale at 12:00 p.m. on the first Wednesday after the expiration dates above. Upon arrival, prospective renters’ names will be added to a list, and will be called in order of arrival as long as lockers remain available. Phone payments via credit card are allowed… call 581-1082 after 12:00 p.m. only. At the time of your call, your name and phone number will be added to the list. When your turn comes, we will call you. If you are unavailable when we call, we will move your name to the bottom of the list.
- If there are lockers still available after the sale date, they may be rented at the Membership Desk anytime.
- When locker rentals are not renewed, locker renters should be sure to clear out their lockers by 4:00 p.m. on the last day of their rental period, otherwise the contents will be removed and bagged for storage.
Locker Rental Policies
Rental lockers are available only to full membership holders. Please make note of your expiration date; the renewal deadline is 4:00 p.m. on that date. While we do try very hard to notify locker renters, it is solely your responsibility to renew the locker before expiration regardless of any further renewal notices. It is also your responsibility to make sure we have your correct email address for the renewal notices, and/or that you check the email address that we are provided for you by the University. If you choose not to renew, then please inform us by either telling the front desk manager or emailing email@example.com. Any belongings left in the locker after it expires will be bagged and kept for 30 days before disposal.
Locker Cancellation Policy
Locker cancellations will be effective at the end of the semester during which the cancellation request is received.
Daily Use Lockers
Each locker room has designated lockers for individuals interested in no-cost “daily use only” lockers. Individuals using a day locker in the must follow the following procedures:
- Day lockers have electronic locks, on which you set your own personal security code each time you use it.
- All locker contents must be removed by day’s end. Any belongings not cleared out by the end of each day may be picked up at the Front Desk within 24 hours. After 24 hours, all items not picked up will be placed in lost and found. Lost and found items are brought to a thrift store at the end of each month.
- Daily use lockers that are empty but locked will be unlocked nightly, or on request.