Memberships & Day Passes - Day Passes
Adult Day Pass: $7
Non-members aged 14+ may purchase a Day Pass, which grants full access to Campus Recreation facilities and all no-charge Group Exercise classes. Good for multiple visits to the Rec Center or Maine Bound, but only for the date purchased. Non-member adults who accompany children to use the pool must purchase a Day Pass regardless of whether they plan to swim. Please note other Day Pass Policies, below.
Child Day Pass: $5
Adults may purchase a reduced-rate Child Day Pass for each non-member child aged 0-13 years old. This pass grants access to any area of the facility that the child is eligible to use based on his or her age. Please note other Day Pass Policies, below, including what to do when you are bringing children who are not your legal dependents.
Adult/Child Multi-Visit Punch Pass:
Entitles the holder to use Campus Recreation facilities (including free group ex classes) for $5 per visit, and also to purchase a FitPass. Day use lockers only; no locker rental privileges. Punch Passes may be shared by several members of a family. Multiple punches may be used at the same time. One facility visit per punch. Unused punches expire 60 months from the date of purchase. 20-Use – $100; 50-Use – $250.
Day Pass Policies:
- All Day Pass users aged 18+ must present a MaineCard, RecCard, or a government issued picture ID card. Day Pass users aged 14- 17 must present a RecCard, School picture ID, or government issued photo ID, or be accompanied by a parent or other responsible adult guardian. Day Pass users aged 0-13 must present a RecCard or be accompanied by a parent or other responsible adult guardian.
- For the date of purchase, the Day Pass entitles the holder to use the Rec Center and MBAC during all hours of operation.
- Day Pass users may participate in all no-charge group exercise classes, and may participate in any additional-charge group exercise classes by purchasing a Drop in Pass for the class.
- Day Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Day Pass users must sign the Liability Waiver prior to using any facility. If you’re bringing children who are not your legal dependents, you must have each child’s parent or legal guardian sign the Waiver in advance.
- Day Pass users are not eligible to participate in Intramural Sports or Sport Clubs.
- Day Pass users aged 13 or younger are subject to our Family Use Policies.
- Day Pass users may check out equipment from the Equipment Issue Desk during their visit. They are financially responsible for any equipment that is lost or damaged, and equipment checkout constitutes agreement to pay any charges that arise.
- All Day Pass users will be issued a Day Pass Receipt in order to enter the facilities, and should retain the pass throughout their stay. It may be used to enter all facilities on the day it is issued.
Daily Use Lockers
Each locker room has designated lockers for individuals interested in no-cost “daily use only” lockers. Individuals using a day locker in the Rec Center must follow the following procedures:
- Day lockers have electronic locks, on which you set your own personal security code each time you use it.
- All locker contents must be removed by day’s end. Any belongings not cleared out by the end of each day may be picked up at the Front Desk within 24 hours. After 24 hours, all items not picked up will be placed in lost and found.
Back to Memberships & Day Passes
Campus Recreation reserves the right to revise, amend, and/or change any published information.