Educational Leadership - Educational Leadership Faculty
Educational Leadership Faculty
PUBLICATIONS OF INTEREST BY EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP FACULTY
- Leaders for Learners and Teachers Expanding the Vision for Leadership in Maine’s Schools (2006) .pdf format
- Pursuing Administrative Efficiency for Maine’s Schools: How Our Past Can Inform our Current Decisions (2006) .pdf format
- Spheres of teacher leadership action for learning (2012) .pdf format
- Rethinking Leadership Development; How School Leaders Learn in Action (2008) .pdf format
- The Maine Principal Study – Change and Stability in School Leadership: 1997 –2011 was written by Gordon Donaldson and George Marnik in collaboration with the Maine Principals’ Association.
- From Schoolhouse to Schooling System – A New Resource for Educators, Historians, Policymakers, and the General Public. The full story of Maine’s schools between 1900 and 2000 in 360 pages of text, photographs, figures, and tables by Gordon Donaldson, public educator and Professor Emeritus of Education. Proceeds from sales support graduate student research in education at the University of Maine. Click here to download an order form.