Graduate Programs - Educational Leadership
The Maine Principal Study – Change and Stability in School Leadership: 1997 –2011 written by Gordon Donaldson and George Marnik in collaboration with the Maine Principals’ Association is now available. Click here to download.
From Schoolhouse to Schooling System – A New Resource for educators, historians, policymakers, and the general public. The full story of Maine’s schools between 1900 and 2000 in 360 pages of text, photographs, figures, and tables. From Gordon Donaldson, public educator and Professor Emeritus of Education. Proceeds to support graduate student research in education at the University of Maine. To download an order form click here.
About the Educational Leadership Program
* ANNOUNCEMENTS *
- Assistant Principal Certification Sequence To Begin
- Hutchinson Center: Educational Leadership Coursework
- Spring 2015 Course Offerings
- SED 520 Law and Policy Affecting Individuals, also known as Special Ed Law, is now required by Maine Department of Education for certificates that also require Maine School Law. SED 520 will be offered during the Spring 2015 semester online. Be sure to register early because it will fill quickly.
- Registration for Spring 2015 classes begins October 27
Contact: JoEllen Carr, (207) 581-2455; email@example.com