Mango Languages is looking for native speakers
of French, Spanish, German, Japanese and Korean individuals to work on a
creative language-learning project. Individuals would be
If you are interested in learning more, please
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with
the subject line as French Teacher( or something similar) and your resume.
· Native speaker of French, Spanish, German, Japanese OR Korean
· Understanding of difficult grammar concepts in French and how to teach
these to a speaker of English, eg., characters that cannot be directly
translated, particles, etc.
· At LEAST 20 hrs/wk availability.
· Must work quickly
· Must be able to work independently as well as with a team
· Must grasp and implement concepts quickly
· Must have a good knowledge of French, Spanish, German, Japanese OR
· Must have good knowledge of the French, Spanish, German, Japanese OR
Korean film industry
(actors, directors etc.)
Amanda Kmetz • HR Intern, Phone: 248.254.7450 x870,
Fax: 248.671.0132, 30445 Northwestern Hwy, Suite 300, Farmington Hills, MI
Feb. 25, 2013
Other listings may be found at:
(Servingschools.com) - Maine's premier education job website, the only
one dedicated to Maine school jobs, with thousands of visitors every month
viewing 800+ Maine school jobs on line
Maine Info Jobs
Maine Today Classifieds
(Made up of Portland and Central Maine Newspapers)
SchoolSpring.com Free educator job search. Apply online, get email job
alerts, find 1000s of teaching jobs from dozens of sites with SuperSearch.
Academic Employment Network
Teaching Jobs Help
Education Jobs Help