Student Counseling

The Graduate School staff members are available to advise students on a wide range of issues related to their graduate study at the University of Maine. Graduate staff is trained to assist students with academic problems, funding support, and professional development. Please call 581-3291 or stop by 42 Stodder Hall.

For non-academic related issues, graduate students searching for information on where to go, or who to talk to regarding personal matters may also contact Andrea Gifford in the Office of Student Affairs. Andrea Gifford is the Director of Student and Administrative Support Services for Student Affairs; she will be available to discuss matters, and will seek to connect the student to appropriate services.

Contact information for Andrea Gifford:
Phone: 207-581-4031
In person: 5748 Memorial Union