Telecommunications a division of Information Technologies

Telecom: Trouble Report

To submit a trouble report online, complete the online form.
If the online form is used, the contact person will receive a confirmation call before any work begins.
A department can also get trouble report form from Telecom by:

  • Calling Telecom and requesting a form by mail
    • Calling Telecom and requesting a form by FAX

    These forms can then be returned to the department by fax (581-1604) or by mailing to: Telecommunications Building.

    Copyright ©2006-2015 University of Maine, Information Technologies. Some rights reserved.
    This site was designed to meet Section 508 Guidelines (see our accessibility statement.)
    Created and maintained by the Faculty Development Center, IT.