Become a CML Consultant
As a CML Consultant you will be working for the Department of Information Technologies. Please check the job description below.
- Excellent Customer Service skills and the desire to help people learn
- Trustworthiness – must be honest, dependable, able to work independently and make the best interests of the lab a priority
- Experience in operating Mac and PC computers
- Experience in using Web Page and Graphic Design software
- Experience using Video/Audio Production equipment and/or software
- Experience using CD/DVD Production equipment and software
- Experience in operating peripheral hardware devices including but not limited to: Scanners, Printers, Media Card Readers, External storage drives, CD/DVD Burner/Printers, DV/VHS/DVD players
- Experience in Animation software including but not limited to: Maya, Flash
- Experience with maintaining Mac/PC operating systems including installation of peripheral devices periodic maintenance
- Experience in operating Audio/Video Equipment including but not limited to: Digital Still/Video Cameras, Sound/Recording Systems, Compressed Video Conferencing
Copyright ©2006-2015 University of Maine, Information Technologies. Some rights reserved.
This site was designed to meet Section 508 Guidelines (see our accessibility statement.)
Created and maintained by the Faculty Development Center, IT.