Workshops and Seminars
|Description||The Faculty Development Center offers free instructional workshops and seminars on a wide range of software and tools. From the Microsoft Office Suite and the Adobe Creative Suite to Firstclass and Blackboard, these workshops will give you the skills you need to get started with or dive deeper into the programs you need to know. Visit the Workshop section of this site for a full listing of current offerings or to register for upcoming courses.|
|Available To||Faculty, Staff, Teaching and Research Assistants|
- Freely available to all University Faculty, Staff and Graduate Students.
- Wide range of workshops covering all of the major programs used on campus.
- Fun, interactive, small-scale classes.
- Workshops normally are an hour and a half in length per session (some are broken into two parts).
- All equipment is provided.
|Requirements||Please register for upcoming courses on the Workshop listing page of this site.|
Contact the Faculty Development Center with any questions about the workshops, offered courses, registration, content, etc.: 581-1925 (Faculty Development Center IT on Firstclass).
View upcoming workshops and register for sessions at the Workshop page on this site.
Copyright ©2006-2015 University of Maine, Information Technologies. Some rights reserved.
This site was designed to meet Section 508 Guidelines (see our accessibility statement.)
Created and maintained by the Faculty Development Center, IT.