Upcoming Workshops free for faculty & staff
- Sep 30 - iPad Apps for teaching in your classroom
- Oct 2 - BJ's Instructional Design Consultation
- Oct 6 - WordPress: Forms and Widgets
- Oct 8 - Excel: Getting Started
- Oct 8 - Excel: Showcase your Data with Charts
News & Events follow the works of UMIT
Security Alerts watch for threats on campus
You will need your so called EmplID (sometimes called PeopleSoft ID) on many occasions while at the University. You should remember it the same way as you memorize your Social Security number. EmplD is replacing the use of SS# on campus.
- How to get your EmplID
Here is how to find your EmplID:
1. Login to your MaineStreet account: https://peportal.maine.edu/psp/PAPRD89/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/h/?tab=PAPP_GUEST
(If you don't know your UserID and/or pasword, please call IT HElp Center, 581-2506)
2. Once you log in,look at the left menu and click:
a/ Student Self-service >>>
b/ Student Center >>>
c/ Under the third category down from the top, Personal Information, click on Demographic Data link. Your ID will be at the very top.
Copyright ©2006-2014 University of Maine, Information Technologies. Some rights reserved.
This site was designed to meet Section 508 Guidelines (see our accessibility statement.)
Created and maintained by the Faculty Development Center, IT.