Upcoming Workshops free for faculty & staff
- Jul 8 - Intro to iBooks Author (m)
- Jul 14 - Blackboard 9: Quickstart for Beginners (m)
- Jul 14 - Blackboard 9: Grade Center (m)
- Jul 14 - Blackboard QA/Refresher (m)
- Jul 15 - iPad Fundamentals
News & Events follow the works of UMIT
Security Alerts watch for threats on campus
You will need your so called EmplID (sometimes called PeopleSoft ID) on many occasions while at the University. You should remember it the same way as you memorize your Social Security number. EmplD is replacing the use of SS# on campus.
- How to get your EmplID
Here is how to find your EmplID:
1. Login to your MaineStreet account: https://peportal.maine.edu/psp/PAPRD89/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/h/?tab=PAPP_GUEST
(If you don't know your UserID and/or pasword, please call IT HElp Center, 581-2506)
2. Once you log in,look at the left menu and click:
a/ Student Self-service >>>
b/ Student Center >>>
c/ Under the third category down from the top, Personal Information, click on Demographic Data link. Your ID will be at the very top.
Copyright ©2006-2015 University of Maine, Information Technologies. Some rights reserved.
This site was designed to meet Section 508 Guidelines (see our accessibility statement.)
Created and maintained by the Faculty Development Center, IT.