- Firstclass Client
- Connect to the University's communications network using the Firstclass Client.
- Microsoft Office
- UMaine faculty, staff, and students may now install Microsoft Office on personal and university-owned computers.
- MathWorks MatLab
- Faculty/staff you can now install MathWorks MatLab on your computer (not keyed).
- Mathematica intro and overview
- Solid Edge
- Solid Edge is a 3D CAD and solid modeling software. The download is available to Faculty, Staff, and Students.
- IBM SPSS Statistics
- SPSS is now available to Faculty and Staff to install on University or Department owned computers.
- SAS is now available to Faculty and Staff to install on University or Department owned computers.
- Protect your computer by downloading free antivirus and antispyware software here.
- Free Software
- Here you can find a few resources to free software for both Mac and PC!
- Notable iPad Apps
- Some useful iPad apps for faculty/staff
- Software Tutorials
- Video and text tutorials for the most common software packages.
- Faculty and Staff Workshops
- Free instructional classes for faculty and staff put on by the Faculty Development Center.
Copyright ©2006-2015 University of Maine, Information Technologies. Some rights reserved.
This site was designed to meet Section 508 Guidelines (see our accessibility statement.)
Created and maintained by the Faculty Development Center, IT.