Welcome to The MaineCard Service Center
Access, Services, Convenience and More!
The MaineCard is the official University of Maine ID. Eligible and valid cardholders include full- or part-time students, faculty and staff. While you are associated with the University, the MaineCard is the only card you will need to access facilities, services and optional spending accounts while on campus! Optional spending accounts include Dining Funds and Black Bear Bucks.
Take Advantage of Your Black Bear Bucks: The Only Way to Get Your Dining Discount at the Memorial Union!
If you use Black Bear Bucks on your MaineCard for dining purchases at the Union Memorial, you will save 5% off your dining bill PLUS 8% sales tax for a total of 13% savings…but you have to use Black Bear Bucks for this on-going discount.
This Fall semester you can double the dining discount up to 10% PLUS the 8% sales tax for a total of 18% savings on all you dining purchases at the Memorial Union and the Oakes Room at Fogler Library…again, dining discount only good when using Black Bear Bucks!
Use your MaineCard to:
- identify yourself as a UMaine student
- enter your residence hall
- use your Meal Plan at UMaine Dining locations
- pay for laundry services in the residence halls
- purchase items at the University Bookstore
- print at designated printers across campus
- make copies at Library copiers
- make purchases at participating off-campus merchants
- access campus recreation facilities and UMaine sporting events
- buy tickets to events at the Collins Center for the Arts
- and so much more!