Diadromous Species Restoration Research Network
Advancing the science of diadromous fish restoration
Institutions: University of Maine, University of Southern Maine
Sponsor: National Science Foundation
The goal of the Diadromous Species Restoration Research Network (DSRRN) is to advance the science of diadromous fish restoration and promote state-of-the-art scientific approaches to multiple-species restoration through workshops, conferences, web sharing, and journal publications.
|About DSRRN||Science Workshops||Penobscot Science Exchange||Restoration Resources||Diadromous Fish|
|Regional Restoration Efforts||KnowledgeBase||Recent Publications||DSRRN Newsletter||Press & Media|
Join the DSRRN Listserv to stay informed about publications, meetings, workshops, and other announcements.
- To Subscribe send an e-mail to DSRRNfirstname.lastname@example.org
- To Unsubscribe send a message to DSRRNemail@example.com
- To change your email address please “subscribe” your new address and “unsubscribe” your old address.
- To send an email or announcement to the entire list, use this email address (be sure to put this in your address book!): DSRRN@lists.maine.edu
- To contact the list owner send a message to DSRRNfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported by National Science Foundation award DEB-0742196 to the University of Maine.