Welcome to the School of Economics
School of Economics Highlights 2013-14
- $2.6 million in research funding;
- 36 journal articles published;
- New partnership with Maine Development Foundation;
- Four new graduate and undergraduate programs;
- Faculty recognized with leadership and service awards;
- Students win several research and summer institute awards;
- Over 20 economic or industry development projects (energy, dairy, tourism, maple syrup, craft breweries, vernal pool management, concert venue).
- Research assistance to 11 municipalities and regions in Maine.