||Directions to the University of Maine/Norman Smith Hall from I95
- Take I95 to the KELLY RD exit- exit number 191- toward ORONO.
- Turn RIGHT (heading N on I95) or LEFT (heading S on I95) onto KELLY RD. 0.95 miles.
- Turn LEFT onto MAIN ST/US-2. 1.26 miles to the village.
- Proceed down Main Street (Route 2) through the village center.
- At the third light, stay to your right. The University of Maine entrance will be on your left.
- Once you are on campus the road will fork. Stay to your left.
- Make a left when you reach the Maine Center for the Arts (Sebago Road) and proceed up the hill. You will pass the Maine Bound Adventure Center on your right. Norman Smith Hall (Mitchell Center) is the next building on the right.
Visitor parking is available in the parking lot before you reach the building. If you have a temporary permit, turn left opposite Norman Smith Hall and use the black parking spaces toward the back of the parking lot. If you need a parking permit, please contact Ruth Hallsworth at 207/581-3196 or email@example.com.
Go to GOOGLE map directions