- U.S. Geological Survey
- Senator George J. Mitchell Center for Environmental and Watershed Research
- Maine Drinking Water Program, Dept. of Health & Human Services
- Portland Water District
- Aqua Maine
- Maine Coastal Program, State Planning Office
- Maine Dept. of Environmental Protection
- Maine Geological Survey
- Maine Rural Water Association
- Maine WasteWater Control Association
- Maine Water Utilities Association
- Maine Congress of Lake Associations
- Maine Volunteer Lake Monitoring Program
- University of Maine Cooperative Extension
The registration fee includes all conference sessions, breaks, and lunch. Early registration is suggested and limited to 350 attendees. Late registrations cannot be guaranteed acceptance. Discounts are available for students giving oral or poster presentations. Student scholarships are also available for high school and undergraduate student admission.
How to Register
Registration forms are available as Adobe Acrobat documents. The form can be filled out on your computer and then printed. We are not able to take on-line registrations. If you would prefer to have a registration form faxed or mailed to you, please call 207/581-3244.
If you are paying by credit card of Purchase Order, you may mail, fax (207/581-3320) or e-mail (UMGMC@maine.edu) your completed registration form. If you are paying by check, please return the completed registration form with payment (payable to the University of Maine), to the address below. If you are registering additional attendees, please complete a separate registration form for each person.
MWC 07 Registration
George Mitchell Center
5710 Norman Smith Hall
University of Maine
Orono, ME 04469-5710