2010 Maine Water Conference
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Augusta Civic Center, Augusta, Maine
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Call for Abstracts for the 2010 Maine Water Conference is closed.
Guidelines for Oral Presentations
- Speakers are required to register for the conference. Please register early.
- PowerPoint presentations are encouraged. LCD projectors and laptops will be provided.
- PowerPoint presentations can be emailed to email@example.com by 12noon on Tuesday, March 16 OR can brought to the conference on CD and dropped off at the speaker's desk in the registration area before 8:00am the day of the conference. Please mark the CD with your name, the abstract title, and the session title. If you will be arriving after this time, please contact Ruth Hallsworth (207/581-3196).
- Presentations are allotted 25 minutes, which includes question and answer time.
- Any questions regarding presentation content should be addressed to the appropriate session chair.
- Room set-up is such that attendees at the rear of the room have difficulty viewing the lower part of PowerPoint presentations. Please make sure that important information is in the upper portion of your slides.