The mission of the Accessible Information Committee at the University of Maine is to identify and provide the information and resources needed by members of the University community in their efforts to create universally accessible communication and information services; to instruct and assist members of the UMaine community in the application of accessible technology; to provide leadership in the development of universally accessible technology; and to collaborate in regional, and national accessibility projects.
- What is Web Accessibility
- Creating an Accessible Website – WebAIM.org Articles
- University Web Accessibility Letter
- Accessible Web and Communication Workshops
- Web Accessibility Checkers
- Accessibility Features
Related Accessibility pages: